Human – Machine Interfaces(HMIs) – Text HMIs
The SMARTLINE HMI Ex is an advanced Microprocessor based system, which serially communicates with a Programmable Logic Controller. It is a Panel mounted, industrially hardened Operator Panel with choice of 20 ch * 4 Line Display & 20 ch * 2 Line Display: LCD (Blue Backlit with White Text)
- Keypad & Function Keys: Numeric , Cursor & Definable Function Keys.
- Communication Driver Update: User can update Driver through SL DESIGNER Software along with Application Project at any stage.
- Function Key Legends: Legends for the configurable function keys can be defined & replaced quickly.
- Memory: 16 K Flash memory.
- Excellent Viewing Characters: Blue Backlit with white Text.
- User Settable Back Lit On Time Out: Supported.
- Menu – driven & user friendly Software.
- Allows addressing of Built-in LEDs mapped in PLC Logic.
- Facilitates message programming from 1 line to 4 lines.
- Comprehensive documentation facility.
- Drivers update facility through SL DESIGNER along with Application Program at any stage.
- Import of Messages from existing Program is supported.
- Software CD – SL DESIGNER, HMI Ex Configuration Package
- Serial Link Programming Cable – 9910
- Manual – SL DESIGNER & SMARTLINE HMI Ex
|Sr No.||Description||Ordering Code|
|1.||SMARTLINE Jr. HMI Ex with 20 Ch.* 2 Line LCD
|SL Jr. Ex 2002|
|2.||SMARTLINE Sr. HMI Ex with 20 Ch.* 4 Line LCD
|SL Sr. Ex 2004|
HMI Ex to PLC link cable details
Dimension details for panel cutout