AMB temperature sensors are particularly recommended for use in “refrigerated atmospheres such as cargo holds, containers, warehouses and cold rooms.
Key parameters include:
• Possibility for 360° orientation of the sensor head for access to the cable glands
• Choice of sensing elements: thermocouple (all types) or resistant probe (simplex or duplex)
• Standard, nuclear or explosive atmosphere versions are available
• Fitted on set square or bulkhead
• Optionally, a 4-20 mA head transmitter can be integrated
• The electrical connection can be made by simple cable gland or qualified connector