Your engines and equipment require a wide range of pre-cabled flexible wiring solutions.
CMR advcanced flexible harness capabilities include:
• Heat shrink
CMR’s flexible harness manufacture process applies automated cut, strip and termination alongside best-in-class build-board assembly and test facilities, supported by Cirris test software.The sleeving method is specified dependant on the customer specification and CMR recommend the best solution considering operating environment, design for manufacture and cost.
CMR’s e plug and play flexible harness systems enable efficient assembly and can be supplied with bespoke mouting brackets and p-clips to ensure efficient assembly at the customer production facility.
Typical materials selected and used for our flexible harness system include the following.
Sleeving and Conduit:
• Harnessflex – conduit and transitions
• Schlemer – conduit
• Rayfast – Heatshrink sleeving and transitions capable of up to 200°C
• Nomex – High temperature sleeving
• Internal wiring is designed according to each application
• The electrical connections are made through connectors specifically selected for the application and environment