Your ability to perform is based on a need for absolute reliability.
Typical applications of the Complex and Multi-Service PIPEHarness™ range includes:
• Connection of sensors used for monitoring diesel and gas engines
• Transmission of measuring signals
This rigid PIPEharnesses™ is designed for performing the electrical connections between:
• each coil and the general input to which the cable from the distributor is connected
• each temperature sensor and the general output to which the extension cable is connected
• Each pipe is designed according to the dimensions and the timing of various engine types. The mechanical installation is thus much simplified
• Easy maintenance (connections through connectors)
• Complex pipes carrying out the functions of a measurement and ignition pipe and those of a multi-service pipe
• Pipes allow for the transmission of all low-voltage and low-level signals.
• Fool-proof and pre-wired system, designed to reduce wiring operations on the engine. No special installation skill required (plug and play)
• The pipe is fitted only with 2 or 3 brackets
• Simplified engine cabling
• Reduced costs of cabling
• Installation and replacement of sensors in minimum time
• Impossibility of inversion when connecting sensor
• Standardization of sensors (cable length) and optimization of spare parts stocks.